Wedding OfficiatingMOST POPULAR
- Designing a Wedding Ceremony Just for You Takes Some Prep and Planning. Here are the steps to your perfect Ceremony that captures your Love Story:
- 1. Initial meeting - make sure we’re both good to work together and for me to start to get to know your story.
- 2. Contract signed and deposit.
- 3. Questionnaire filled out by both partners, this is for basic info but also for me to start to get to know you both and your story.
- 4. In depth meeting, where I get to know you both, your stories and what your perfect ceremony looks like.
- 5. I send out a few emails questions to parents or a couple of people who are your most important influences in your lives.
- 6. I write and create a ceremony that incorporates what you’re looking for and unique elements of your journey and story.
- 7. Final meeting to go over any last minute changes and finalizations of details.
- 8. If added, I attend your rehearsal to walk through what the day will look like.
- 9. Ceremony day!
- 10. I take care of sending in your marriage license and continue to be available if you need anything.
- *Travel & Credit Card Fees Apply As Necessary